Family Mediation Solicitors
High legal and court fees can sometimes be a barrier to resolving family issues. With mediation, these barriers are eliminated as the process can be settled outside of court. Burt Brill & Cardens offer a full mediation service to help you resolve issues with your partner.
Often, through family mediation, you find you agree with your partner in certain areas. Mediation allows you to air grievances and works to resolve them without the need for the court to make decisions with which no-one is ultimately happy.
How Does The Divorce Mediation Process Work?
You and your partner will first have to agree to mediation. Once you have done this, you can contact us and speak to Wendy Ryle, who offers a fully comprehensive family mediation service. She will work with you to organise your first mediation session. In some cases, this may be all that’s needed.
Wendy Ryle is an expert divorce mediator – remaining neutral at all times and working hard to ensure a resolution is found. Although legal advice is not within the realm of a family law mediator, reaching an amicable and successful agreement is the purpose of the meetings.
In some cases, it may be that your case has to go to court to be resolved. This being said, here at Burt Brill & Cardens we are firm believers in the divorce mediation process – it’s quicker, cheaper and causes significantly less anger and disruption within the family.
Solving Issues with Family Mediation
Our family mediation service can help find agreed solutions to many issues – including:
- Who the children will live with and how often the other parents (or other family members) will see them
- The interim financial arrangements while the final settlement is agreed
- Whether you can stay in the home with the children and if so, where the spouse or partner will live
- How much maintenance you will have to pay
- How you can deal with your debts
- How you can divide your assets
Our family mediation service is based in Brighton, but serves Haywards Heath, Burgess Hill, Crawley, South London and the surrounding areas. All the people you will be working with are experienced Family Law solicitors and mediators – and will use their extensive knowledge of divorce, separation, disputes and family issues to your best advantage.
What are the benefits of family mediation?
- Partners can make sure the agreement meets the needs of their family or circumstances.
- It is a sensible and responsible way of dealing with issues surrounding any children.
- It is quicker and cheaper than going to court.
- Partners can seek independent legal advice and be guided by their own lawyers.
- It helps maintain or rebuild good relations between partners which is very important when there are children involved.
We can use our expertise to help you solve your relationship breakdown issues. Contact our family mediation team today.
- free response to an email enquiry
- free 15 minute initial telephone consultation on 01273 604 123
Remember that family conflict resolution can deal with other situations involving other members of the family, e.g. grandparents, civil partnership dissolution.
Whether you are looking for family mediation solicitors in Sussex, Brighton or London, contact us today. We are based near Haywards Heath serving Burgess Hill, Crawley and the surrounding areas.
If you would like to contact us our expert family mediators, we’re happy to make no charge for talking to you about your enquiry.
Telephone us on 01273 604123 or
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org