Legal Resources & News
Burt Brill & Cardens are solicitors in Brighton, with other offices around Sussex. We provide expert legal advice and assistance. You can find a range of legal resources below to help you better understand your situation and how we can help. We have a comprehensive range of legal services for individuals and businesses, and our solicitors have a track record for getting quick and successful results for our clients.
- School holidays: Do You Need Permission to Take Your Child Abroad? Our Top 3 Tips on How to Make Sure Your Holiday Plans are Smooth-Sailing. - February 15, 2019
- Commercial Tenants: 4 ways to avoid unexpected costs at the end of your lease - February 7, 2019
- “Divorce D-Day”: How We Can Help - January 7, 2019
- Can you use a Lasting Power of Attorney to buy Christmas gifts? - December 21, 2018
- Agreeing a Commercial Lease: 5 Pitfalls To Avoid for Landlords and Tenants - November 27, 2018
- Mortgage Mis-selling: could you have received negligent advice about your mortgage? We answer your questions. - November 27, 2018
- D-I-Y Probate: Can I do the probate myself? - October 31, 2018
- Self-Invested Personal Pensions: 3 Warning Signs You Should Seek Our Legal Advice - August 17, 2018
- Buying a retirement flat? - May 2, 2018
Is YOUR family life like ‘Marcella’?
3 ways we can help your family through troubled times.- April 18, 2018