Position: Director and Family Law Solicitor
Brighton East Grinstead London and Worthing
Telephone: 01273 604123
Wendy Ryle is a Solicitor and expert in all family law matters at Burt Brill & Cardens. Wendy is a member of Resolution the foremost group of family law experts. She is also a fully trained Family Mediator and a qualified Collaborative Lawyer. Many family cases are best resolved by mediation or collaborative law avoiding the ill feeling and costs which arise in contested Court proceedings.
If mediation or a collaborative approach is not appropriate, Wendy has many years of experience in conducting family cases through the Courts achieving the best outcome for her clients.
Wendy works hard to provide caring and clear advice on family law matters, including:
- Complex financial and property matters
- Preparing and presenting money and property cases in court
- Ancillary Relief
- Disputes concerning arrangements for children including representing parents at Court Hearings.
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Separation Agreements
Some of Wendy’s recent cases include:
- Resolving the future arrangements for a family business where the husband and wife could no longer work together.
- Acting for ex-pats on divorce and financial settlements.
- The transfer of residence ( formerly known as custody) of two children to their natural father
- The negotiation and completion of a number of Pre-nuptial Agreements between couples planning to marry.
- Disputes about the contact between children and the non-residential parent
- Giving legal effect to agreements reached directly between couples divorcing who have wished to keep their legal fees within reasonable limits.
Return to our team page