Financial Planning Advice

Burt Brill & Cardens is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, and therefore we are only allowed to give very limited incidental financial advice.

Many of our clients need full proper financial advice and so we are able to connect them with an independent financial planning company regulated by the Financial Servcies Authority for the giving of financial advice.

Areas where the financial planners can advise include inheritance tax planning, care home fees planning, investment advice and investment management, pension advice and business financial planning.

Burt Brill & Cardens can ensure that you receive the same high standards of service as you expect from us and that you receive advice tailored to your needs taking account of the legal and financial position.

Learn more about our Wills, Trusts and Probate services.

Make a Free Enquiry

We make no charge for talking to you about your enquiry.

Telephone us on 01273 604123 or 

Email us: