Landlord and Tenant Disputes
At Burt Brill and Cardens we are experienced in dealing with a range of landlord and tenant disputes. We can use our knowledge to provide expert advice and no-nonsense guidance.
We always aim to settle claims quickly – keeping legal costs down and preserving where possible the remaining relationship between the landlord and the tenant.
Landlord and Tenant Solicitors in Brighton
We can help landlords with a variety of landlord and tenant legal issues, including:
- Action to recover Service charges and maintenance arrears
- Applications to the Leasehold Valuation Tribunal
- Possession of premises or land from persons unknown
- Breaches of covenant
- Possession and recovery actions
- Service of notices under the Housing Act 1988
- Deposit disputes
- Disrepair & dilapidation claims
- Lease extensions
We also offer an expert and fully trained landlord and tenant mediation service – providing professional support if you wish your dispute to stay outside the courts.
We have an established reputation for dealing with landlord and tenant disputes. Offering legal advice for landlords, we work in both the commercial and residential sectors acting for individuals, companies, letting & management agencies dealing with all aspects of property.
Contact our Legal Team